Tips On How To Start Your Fitness Journey
Everything comes with a price, so does fitness. Isn't consistence and persistence a less price to pay for something so relevant. People have been putting head to toe efforts yet are unable to accomplish their desired goals. Fitness is never an easy way out nor is it a path loaded with thistles. Once you get it right, everything seems possible.
As they say perfection is a myth, but is it so hard to be near perfection? You never know until you give it a try. There is a contrast between aiming to be fit and really doing something to achieve it. We lie on our bed figuring we will do whatever it takes to get in shape, beginning tomorrow. But does that tomorrow ever comes ? Today I'm going to share with you how I turned my tomorrow to today.
I have been struggling with my weight for quite a while now. Even in my childhood I was very healthy and because of that the baby fat got even more stubborn to let go off. In my initial days of college I cared less about my weight and body however with passing time I got really conscious about this stuff. There was a string of insecurity and unacceptability that was pulling me down and this was something I wasn't able to pull off. This drove me to conclude that I'm in a genuine need of losing weight.
But was this decision that easy?
For more than half a year I tried different things to get thinner. From gyming to yoga, from swimming to running but nothing really worked for me. I spent 3-4 hours in gym and fasted for weeks like insane but that too didn't help. Even after trying so hard I was stuck at 71 kg, not an inch moved. This really depressed me and I was extremely demotivated this time. I know people who eat like beasts and still don't gain a bit whereas even a glass of water was making me fat each day. I began to feel that there was nothing I could do to lose weight.
At this point I had only two options either to quit after this short unsuccessful journey or to take the long road towards fitness. But guess what this long road took me to where I am today, writing all these things about fitness.
As they say good things take time and this journey did too. I made a promise to myself not to lose hope and keep trying. Initially I was expecting results in a blink of an eye but this is not how things work. Skinny isn't magic, it's about patience, hardwork and consistency.
I had to go through a lot of changes in my lifestyle to make this happen. Ever heard of the saying 'to get something in life you must sacrifice what's most precious to you'? Something very similar transpired, I being a foodie had to give up off my preferred dishes. Reading and writing this seems easy now but trust me doing this was not.
I had to undergo certain more changes like my water intake earlier was very low but now I make sure I drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. You might think these little things do not help but I have experienced it all and it helped me a lot. Instead of spending 3-4 hours in gym doing cardio I switched to half an hour cardio and half an hour weight training with motivation for working out. I quit giving excuses to myself and started taking actions for things I wanted to achieve.
I developed this habit of carrying my home cooked meal with me wherever I go instead of eating junk and fast food. I never forget to carry my meal with me so as to avoid any intake of unhealthy food. Instead of crash dieting, that did nothing but made me bloat even more I started eating in small portions which helped me curb my hunger.
After 3 months of adapting these healthy habits I found myself fitting into size Large (L) from Extra large (XL). In these 3 months I only lost inches which was better than nothing. Gradually my body became habitual to this lifestyle and started reacting to these habits. I started losing weight till I reached my ideal weight goal. I wanted to share my journey so as to motivate you people that the only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to become.
I hope this journey of mine stays right by your side to motivate you all. Do share your fitness journey with me and connect with me on my Instagram https://www.instagram.com/




You have become more sexy nowπ₯π₯π
ReplyDeleteThank you babe❤️π
DeleteNice blog π€π₯°
ReplyDeleteThanks!❤️❤️
DeleteI don't know why but you look cute when you were chubby :P
ReplyDeleteHahahah π thanks! Don't worry I'm open to changes.. will gain weight soonπ❤️
DeleteNice mahak π£π£
ReplyDeleteThank youuuuuu!❤️❤️
DeleteThis is truly called dedication babesπ
ReplyDeleteAyyeeeee!πthanks Mummaπ❤️
DeleteNonetheless everything, I'm so proud of the person you are becoming and you never failed to surprise me.
ReplyDeleteI can't stop admiring you mota ♥️π
Loveya and keep slaying cause there's nothing that you can't do if you put your heart into it.
P.S:Coffee at khampa?π✔️
Thank you so much baby!❤️ I could have easily guessed that it's you even if your name wouldn't show upπ
DeleteAnd I'm always up for coffee!π
This is called transformation.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot❤️
DeleteReally inspiring journey....❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!❤️π
DeleteProud of you bro✊π½
ReplyDeleteThank youuuu so much!❤️❤️
DeleteMotivating much. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI am sure this blog will help many more to learn and achieve their desired fitness goals too.
Thanks a lot!❤️ I really hope it does.
DeleteProud sister πππ
ReplyDeleteThank you masiπ❤️π
DeleteI remember how you looked in the initial days of college,keep it up babe��
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!❤️πΈ
DeleteNice π keep it up
ReplyDeleteThanks!❤️
DeleteProud of you♥️π
ReplyDeleteAwweee thank you❤️❤️
DeleteI saw you many a times in college and you improved and going great sexy hot sizzling but still you are cute for me and happy blessings
ReplyDeleteHey thank you so much!❤️ I'll always prefer cuteπΈ
DeleteKeep it up πͺ❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you!❤️
DeleteGood job π keep it up ..I will also follow your steps π
ReplyDeleteThanks!❤️ I hope this helpsπ
DeleteVery inspiring ����..your figure defines your hardwork����
ReplyDeleteThank you so much❤️πΈ
DeleteVery inspiring π€π€..your figure defines your hardworkπ₯π₯
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful journey π₯°π
ReplyDeleteIndeed it is!♥️
Delete